Hello there, weary traveler of the interwebs!
My name is Aila and you pronounce my name eye-la. I’m a college student in Atlanta, Georgia who tries to read whenever she can find the time (and energy). I’ve been in the book community since high school, and it’s always been my solace and my motivation to keep going.
- I’m a first-generation Chinese-American student who can speak Mandarin in casual conversation.
- I’m bisexual, aromantic. I feel most comfortable identifying myself this way, and if you have a problem you’re irrelevant.
- I LOVE food. From everywhere and anywhere. Even in books. Especially in books.
- I love drawing and reading whenever I can get the chance. You’ll find my reviews and art on this site!
- I love interacting with people, so send me a message, comment, or Tweet if you want!
I read books quite quickly, even more so when they’re interesting. I always thought having a blog would be a great idea to
rant about display my love of books.
(Psst! You can also find me at Happy Indulgence as a co-blogger with Jeann and Jenna.)