This is the Blogger Positivity Campaign, hosted by Jillian at Jillian’s Books, where a bunch of us bloggers are dedicated to spreading the good vibes around this blogosphere! Here it is, guys, the recap post. This recap will be in the countdown format.
5 Brief Tips, Advice, or Messages You Learned Through This Campaign
- It’s not about the numbers, numbers, numbers. (Sung in the tune of Price Tag by Jessie J).
Why do stats have to matter? Enjoy blogging because YOU do.
- I should really read the Wheel of Time.
More information can be found later in the post about this book.
- It’s not hard to spread positivity around.
Look at this campaign. Jillian did a great job organizing it, but these blog posts didn’t take more than twenty minutes to write and schedule. If we can do it, you can do it too.
- Thus, in regards to #3, we should do it more often.
Because reason 1) it’s fun, 2) it brings a smile to people’s faces, and 3) it can only build up the community, not break it down.
- There are a ton of amazing bloggers out there you should be following.
For example, everyone linked up at the bottom of this post.
4 Things You Enjoyed In The Campaign
- Going through other people’s minds on what the blogging community meant to them.
- Finding out about so many awesome bloggers I wasn’t aware of.
- Sharing the love of the bloggers around us.
- Finding more ways to love the book community.
3 Favorite BPC Posts
- Word Contessa | 2 Things That Have Changed in Book Blogging
Nuzaifa includes awesome things that she’s been seeing throughout the book community – definitely for the better.
- Princessica of Books | Things That The Book Bloggin Community Will Love You For
Seriously, this list is priceless Jessica. I should print it out and hang it on my room. I agree with everything, and strive to do them all.
- Stories on Stage | Things That The Book Blogging Community Should Be Reminded Of
I LOVE what Zoe has to say about things to remember for us bloggers. It really helped boost my spirit and you should definitely check out these awesome reminders!
2 Bloggers That Inspired You Through Their Posts
- Fiddler Blue | To The Fiercest Heroine I Know
Joan writes a beautiful and touching letter to el’Nynaeve ti al’ Meara Mandragoran from the Wheel of Time series and it really spoke to me. She sounds like a wonderful heroine and the post totally inspired me to pick up this series and find other characters like her.
This discussion is just perfect. If there’s anything you should get from it, it’s that you blog for YOU, not other people. The expression of YOURself. Thank you Trisha, for reminding us of that fact.
1 Inspirational (bookish) Quote
But bloggers? They’re the dreams that we can find in real life.
Also visit these other awesome bloggers participating!
Jillian @ Jillian’s Books
Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!
Nuzaifa @ Word Contessa
Chri @ Aerou
Lara @ The Paperback Palace
Heather @ Based on a True Story
Joan @ Fiddlerblue
Wren @ Books in my Suitcase
Izel @ A Bookish Flower
Zoe @ Stories on Stage
Erin @ The Hardcover Lover
Kate Lee @ Read and Dream
Cilla @ Paved With Books
Stacy @ The Novel Life
Ten @ Inherently Bookish
Alicia @ Awesome Book Assessment
Inge @ Bookshelf Reflections
Mara @ Mara Was Here
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Connie @ The YA Book Thief
Jess @ Princessica of Books
Alex @ All Alex Reads
Tessa @ Crazy for YA
Shay @ The Story Goes
Rebekah @ Wings Made of Words
Trisha @ The Bookgasm
Thank you so much guys for sticking with me through this campaign, and even though this has ended, I’m never going to stop spreading the positive vibes throughout the blogger community. ❤
With lots o love,